The Cathay Drug Co., Inc.
Glycerol, Water, Extracts of Camellia sinensis, Vaccinium myrtillus, Vaccinum macrocarpon and Sambucus nigra. No preservative or propellant gas.
Presentation: 15 ml spray with dosing pump.
Humer SEVERELY BLOCKED NOSE, Sinusitis, Cold is a hypertonic solution containing glycerol and plant extracts. The spray is used in case of strong nasal congestion during sinusitis, cold or rhinopharyngitis. It quickly unblocks the nose, thus relieving pressure on the sinuses as well as the associated pain. The hypertonic solution enriched with plant extracts loosens the nasal secretions and facilitates the elimination of the bacteria and viruses.
Clinically proven efficiency*:
- Quickly reduces the nasal congestions and the symptoms of rhinosinusitis
- Promotes the sinus drainage at the start of treatment (until the sinuses are completely drained)
- Quickly relieves from sinus pain
*Controlled, randomized, single blind clinical trial on 103 people. “Comparison of a hypertonic tannin-rich solution vs 3% NaCl solution as treatment for Rhinosinusitis”. Ravi SHRIVASTAVA, Swity DESHMUKH, Monika ROUSSE.
Directions for use
Reserved for children aged over 12 and adults.
- Blow the nose.
- Shake the bottle and remove the protective cap.
- When using for the first time, prime the pump with one or two presses.
- Insert the nozzle vertically into one nostril and hold the other closed with one finger.
Press 2 or 3 times to spray into each nostril while breathing in.
Do not share the Humer SEVERELY BLOCKED NOSE, Sinusitis, Cold with other people.
Clean the nozzle with hot water after each use, dry it and put the cap back on before putting the spray away.
- Do not use the product in the event of allergy to one of the ingredients.
- The patient may feel a stinging sensation during application and for a short-time afterwards. This is transient and shows that the product is acting. However, if it persists or is too intense, stop using the product and consult the physician for advice.
- Do not spray more than 3 times per nostril, and not more than 2-3 times per day.
- 10 to 20 minutes after application, the patient will experience a heavy flow form the nose, explained by the action of the solution in draining the sinuses. Do not reuse the spray during this period. Depending on the severity of the nasal congestion, this flow may last for 4 to 6 hours.
- If symptoms do not improve within 7 days of using the product, consult the physician.
- Do not use the product if the bottle is damaged or the expiry date is exceeded, or if more than 30 days have passed since you first used it.
- After use, store the product in its packaging. Store the product at ambient temperature; do not put it in the refrigerator.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Date of Revision: March 2019