- Recruitment, training, development and supervision of the fieldforce.
- Developing and implementation of marketing entry strategy.
- Marketing planning system, a data-based, computer-assisted system which allows for systematic planning, monitoring and control.
- Territorial management system, a data-based, computer-assisted system which ensures efficient management of territories, through rational allocation and deployment of scarce promotional resources ensuring systematic feedback and control.
- Through regular networking and liaison, facilitate the process and flow of product registration.
- Provides technical assistance and professional advise to evaluate the feasibility in product registration.
- Supervise the development and implementation of bioavailability studies.
- Provides technical assistance in the development of protocols and conduct of CDSP studies and local clinical trials.
- Regular updates on developments in the regulatory environment.
- Assessment of market opportunities.
- Determining a product’s market positioning and designing the appropriate entry strategy.
- Planning and implementation of existing product plans and programs.
- New products planning program and development.
● Recruitment selection and hiring.
● Medical background and product knowledge.
● Programs for personal communication skills.
● Program for successful selling skills.
● Programs for coaching and counselling for supervisors.
● District Managers development programs.
● Regular product knowledge reinforcement training sessions.
● Five-year database on trends of major therapeutic segments.
● Market evaluation studies.
● Pricing surveys.
● Competitive monitoring
● New products launch monitoring
● Product movement monitoring.